Re: Janome New Home 270 Electrical

  • TDepew
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2012
      "The plug in for the motor will not securely hold the plug for the motor - the plug pops out. I can sew only by holding the plug into the plug " Have you tried spreading the prongs of the plug a little? Just enough so it fits snug in the socket. Tammy

    • Cari
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2012
        Angela,
        That two socket plug is very common and very easy to replace. You can get one on Ebay or from a sewing machine repair shop for about 8 bucks.

        Cari