RE: [vintagejapansewingmachines] New to group

  • Esther Taylor
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30 6:31 AM
      I've had two vintage Dressmaker machines in my few years of collecting and
      sharing. I found manuals from White for both of them, I went by the picture
      on the front of the manual.

      EstherT

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30 7:43 AM
        Hi Pam,

        I have seen a green and white dressmaker before. When I was searching for a manual for it, I found one by going to a few online manual sites and searching through the pictures. As it turned out, I found the manual under the "Delux Zig Zag" category (on sewingmanuals.com) rather than under "Dressmaker." You can try there and see if you can identify the model that way. Or just post a picture to the group and someone may recognize it.

        Sarah