Re: Cabinet Id

  • famcera
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2011
      Hi Amy,

      I measured the beds of the machines I have. I have an International De Luxe (Class 15 clone--HA-1 type), and a Dressmaker 7000 that are both 14 3/4 x 7. They all also have rounded corners like the opening you photographed.

      The Begga Brothers tag is interesting. Have you been able to find anything on that when you search?

      Sarah

      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "southerndachsie" <Ralfamily@...> wrote:

      > I just measured it it is almost 14 3/4x 7. It appears to have had a knee controller. I forgot to mention the lid arm slides out by itself when lid is opened. There is part of a sticker left for Begga Brothers New York City, NY.
      > I also just posted a picture of a handle and opening.
      >
      > Amy
    • aycocks75701
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
        What a COOL cabinet! I've never seen one with the rounded corner like that. And I love the Bakelite handles. It will be beautiful when it's all clean & shiney.
        Kay

        "southerndachsie" <Ralfamily@...> wrote:

        > I have a cabinet that I picked up that has no machine in it.....
        > Amy
      • southerndachsie
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
          I didn't find anything on Begga Brothers. I think this might remain a mystery for a while.
          Amy