Green Sears Kenmore 158.17511

  • duckylou1
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2011
      Hello,
      I recently acquired the above referenced sewing machine model but I am unable to find the model number for this machine and I am also trying to locate a manual for it. Anyone have any idea? I would appreciate any info. Thank you.
    • Maria Goetz
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2011
        Post stated... I recently acquired the above referenced sewing machine ...

        The number you listed IS the model number.

        Here is the parts diagram.

        http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Kenmore-Parts/All-Products-Parts/Model-15817511/0582/1200000?pathTaken=&prst=0&shdMod=15817511

        Noticed your posting on Old Kenmore SM Group? Have you inquired there for
        the manual?

        Maria
        from the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
      • rons_hobbies
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2011
          Try Linda:

          Linda at Relics
          Phone: 269 651 8834
          web site: www.sewing-machine-manuals.com

          If you don't see it she more than are listed.

          Ron

          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2011
            Thanks for the information Ron and Maria. I appreciate it.