Check spring needed

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Hi All,

      I didn't even realize I belonged in this group. With out looking I know I have at least 4 machines made in Japan & since I've been reading information here I'll bet there could be a few more.

      Right now though I'm trying to get a Morse going. Oops.

      I'm in need of a check spring (tension spring) for a Morse MZZ.

      I saw Bill's diagram on the fixit site but was NOT able to identify it. I had no idea there were so many types. I've got lots to learn.

      After I get this machine going I'll work on getting photo's of them all. Yikes. I didn't even know I was a collector.

      Any help with the check spring would be super great.

      TIA
      Sandra