Wizard or Brother Zigzag like the green one in the group page! Manual???

  • Packrat
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      I have a Wizard 2JC8867, Its the same as the Brother in the group page photo, does anyone have a manual? I would sure be grateful for a copy!!

      Nancy
    • susanjuara
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
        Nancy: I have the same Brother Machine since 1963 and posted this in the files Brother-read second page first and them left page..jpg
        find it read the pages.
        Those are the instructions to be able to use all those dials, the rest of the manual is like many others and I think you won't need all that.

        I did sent the scanned manual to someone over a year or two ago, I think I may put it on a CD or one of my external hard drives.
        Try and see if that will help you, if not I will try to find the manual sometime for you, I'm not feeling well lattely (Fainting spells often) and will need to look into a lot of files to see if still there, but can do it right now, shaking my head up and down send me to bed, so I wont fall.

        Let me know if those pages have help you.
        Susan in South Carolina.

        PS: Also maybe the person I sent the whole Manual read this and can send it to you, it will help me so I don't have to look for it for you.