Dressmaker 7000

  • Nancy Leith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
      I have cams and a manual for the Dressmaker 7000 I would like to sell as I don't have the machine. They seem kind of rare as I can't find them available online. I don't know who made it--someone thought it was a Japanese manufacturer. If you know anyone interested, have them contact me. Thanks.
    • carol.vesperino
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2012
        Hello! I'm bidding on one now, and noticed your old post. Do you still have them?
        Carol V______Pa.

      • cvthedragonlady@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2012
          Hello All!!!
          I found cams and a manual. It seems that they are more money than the
          machines at some sites. Now I wait until it gets here to play with
          everything.
          Carol V____Pa

        • j.theresa84
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2014

            Hello, all.  I'm new to the group and hoping someone can help.  I have a wonderfully working Dressmaker 7000 but it came to me without a presser foot raise lever.  I've finagled a way to raise the foot, but would like to put in one that fits.  Could I use a Singer type lever that's compatible with this model?