Re: peidmont sewing machine

  • Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      You'll have to check the bottom for maker marks and company numbers. Riccar supplied Sears Canada and might be a candidate. So far the Peidmont's I've seen were distributed by Hudson Bay Company and were Nelco doubles. Unfortunately Nelco bought from a lot of diferent people. Brother, Koyo, and maybe Janome were high on their list.

      Jeff

      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "slimmingsusan" <susanmountain@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > peidmont, clone of 15-90/91 I beleive is the Hudson Bay co(Canada) badged import, would any one know which company made this machine?
      >

      > Sue

    • slimmingsusan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        Thanks Jeff,

        I now know where to find the details, I appreciate your reply.

        Susan