Re: Hello there!

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, Polly Lacy
      <angie33@m...> wrote:
      > At 03:07 AM 07/01/2005 +0000, you wrote:
      > >Our first embryonic website page showing some of the machines is
      here:

      > >http://www.geocities.com/wbd641/SewingMachines1.html
      > >
      > >Hopefully, this'll be the place to answer some of my unanswered
      > >questions!
      > > -Will Davis
      >
      > Wow! Talk about flashy!! Dale, now sit down and take a deep
      > breath!......They sure are purty! That salmon and green one is
      something else!!

      > Polly Lacy in Central Ohio

      OK, he can hand over that Sovereign NOW, or lock it up, I,m Italian
      and from Chicago, and you know what they say.That is one great
      looking SM and I shuld have it. But I dont think the motor is orignal
      thay where to anal to have that combo of colores, that aside I wont
      it.
      Dale in Chi.
    • Will Davis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        You'll just have to drool at it from afar, I'm afraid. But hey, I can
        e-mail you a BIG picture to use as background on your monitor if you'd
        like!! (I do that.)

        Thanks for your comments! It looks like we were not alone in
        appreciating this kind of machine. I've already learned something
        here, too; the link that Dale put in was the first that gave a drawing
        matching the newly-acquired Kingston. (It's on "mug shots" page 8 on
        the top.)

        I added two more links to the "links" section which have a combined
        total of about two thousand manuals, often with pictures. Very, very
        many are Japanese-made and relevant here. Hours of surfing on those
        sites, just to examine the pictures!!

        -Will Davis
      • Kelley McCrory
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2005