Re: ModernAge 820

  • mzcatwizard
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
      Yes! Quite pleased about that! Also had a receipt for servicing inside the case dated 1969 from Vern's Cleaner Clinic, Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.

      I rescued her in Roseburg, Oregon in 2008 from a Mission Thrift Store, paid $10. Looked for something substantial to sew curtains with for a few months. I wanted an older, all metal guts machine, even though she weighs a tonÂ…

      It has "fancy features" like a Built-in Sew Light, darner and even reverse. Looks like I'm missing the metal box of accessories, though.

      Cat

      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "rons_hobbies" <peter.pilot@...> wrote:

      > With manual! Nice.
      >
      > Ron
      >
      > <Snip>
      > a 1960s Era MODERNAGE Model 820.
      > >
      > > You will find them in a folder of the same name.
      > >
      > > Cheers ~ Cat

    • gadzinskipam
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2015
        I can't find the manual for mine do you know where I can get the manual for the 820?
      • gadzinskipam
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2015
          Hi Cat,
          I just bought a modernage 820 sewing machine it's seafoam green but it doesn't have the instruction manual and I can't find any information about it. Do you know where I can get the instruction manual? Can you tell me about the machine.
          Thanks, Pam