Re: ModernAge 820

  • mzcatwizard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      Yes! Quite pleased about that! Also had a receipt for servicing inside the case dated 1969 from Vern's Cleaner Clinic, Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.

      I rescued her in Roseburg, Oregon in 2008 from a Mission Thrift Store, paid $10. Looked for something substantial to sew curtains with for a few months. I wanted an older, all metal guts machine, even though she weighs a tonÂ…

      It has "fancy features" like a Built-in Sew Light, darner and even reverse. Looks like I'm missing the metal box of accessories, though.

      Cat