Re: [vintagejapansewingmachines] Re: Viking 6479

  • Vivienne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
      No, no JA number, just the model # 6479 series 338, I sent you the wrong
      model number when I wrote to you.
      Vivienne
    • vivienne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
        I put two photo's of the machine in an album under Vivienne's, one of
        them is a close-up of the dials if that helps. How do I take off the
        top to oil? There are no holes and no screws to undo.
        Vivienne
      • Kathy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
          Hi,
          Some of these had the top held on by clips, you just pull it off.
          Please double check that there really are are no screws.
          Kathy