Eaton's Viking

  • vivienne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi there, I am a newbie to this list, I have just aquired an Eatons
      Viking, model #6479 and I am looking for some info on it, does anyone
      have one? I would like to find the year it was made, plus some things
      on getting it up and running nicely. It is supposed to be in good
      working order but I haven't tried it because I am going to clean it
      first.
      Vivienne
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        Hi,
        It would help if you posted a picture of your machine or a link to a
        pic of a similar machine. Go through our photos section, there may be
        one. There were dozens and dozens of names that were applied to
        Japanese machines. Some machines had wide distribution , others were
        sold only by one store, this makes identification by name difficult at
        times.
        Kathy