RE: Arlon's Purple machine

  • Bernie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      Hiya,

      I need to correct my post from yesterday....I posted: "It's a
      real shame that very few of the sewing machines made
      these days are usually just white in color. Where's their imagination?"

      How it should have read was: It's a real shame that most of the
      sewing machines made these days are usually just white in color.
      Where's their imagination?

      Regards, Bernie In Los Banos, CA
      'Son Of A Singer Man'