Imperial Deluxe ZigZag

  • magickalthreads
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi
      I posted pics of my aqua Imperial, folder is Jain.
      Also, I have an update for the JA_Numbers.txt file
      This machine has JA 17 52268 on it's underbelly :)

      I have the manual, but seem unable to locate it right now. I do
      remember searching it for any info on the maker, but couldn't find
      any. It has it's case, and everything that did come with it is
      pictured except for that sneaky manual. I've had it in storage for a
      couple of years. Before that, it came from an estate of a woman who
      seriously loved this machine. I'm the second owner. Someday I'll get
      to playing around with this one, and test those cams on some crazy
      patchwork.

      Any info about it's maker or birthdate would be a nice surprise :)

      Jain