Dial & Sew?

  • Betty
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      I am a new member & have a question, please.
      I have a Dial & Sew machine, model # 916SS serial # 73268. On the back by the motor it has "Designed, Enginered, & Mfg by Koyo Machines in Japan for Dial & Sew.
      It appears to be in good working order, however, there is no foot pedal. The plugs coming from the machine are good also.
      Can anyone give me some info on it & where I might get the foot pedal. Betty
    • deenaflanigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        > Can anyone give me some info on it & where I might get the foot pedal. Betty

        Betty it sounds a lot like the one I bought for my granddaughter. If so a standard foot pedal will fit it as long as you know the configuration of the plug. any local or online sewing dealer has them.