intro

  • greensoaplady
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2009
      I have just bought a vintage Japanese machine and I'd like to learn more about it. I looked through the pictures in the files and didn't see anything like it. It has the same shape as one titled Remington but this one is straight stitch. It's in good condition and is a funky turquoise and salmon colour and I love it.

      www.fiberantics.com/singer.html

      I know, I forgot to rename the page (grin)

      Thanks
      Marilyn
    • Randy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2009
        Hi Marilyn,
        That is a great looking machine. Hi-Style for it's time. Great color combination !

        Randy in PDX
      • Marilyn Nepper
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
          > That is a great looking machine. Hi-Style for it's time. Great color combination !
          >
          > Randy in PDX

          Thanks Randy. I bought it because I loved the look of it. It needs
          some minor (I hope) repairs but I downloaded the problem solving hints
          from the files and found some ideas in there.

          --
          Marilyn Nepper
          www.fiberantics.com

        • Ron
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
            Marilyn, go to the messages section (link on the left of the home page) and in the search type in Remington.

            You will get what is pretty much known. Look for Bill's post back in 2007.

            Ron

            --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "greensoaplady" <mnepper@...> wrote:

            > I have just bought a vintage Japanese machine and I'd like to learn more about it. I looked through the pictures in the files and didn't see anything like it. It has the same shape as one titled Remington but this one is straight stitch. It's in good condition and is a funky turquoise and salmon colour and I love it.
            >
            > www.fiberantics.com/singer.html
            >
            > I know, I forgot to rename the page (grin)
            >
            > Thanks
            > Marilyn

          • Marilyn Nepper
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
              >Marilyn, go to the messages section (link on the left of the home page) and in the search type in Remington.
              >
              >You will get what is pretty much known. Look for Bill's post back in 2007.
              >
              >Ron

              Thanks Ron, I'll do that right now.

              --
              Marilyn Nepper