Looking to Buy.. PINK MORSE Sewing Machine

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2009
      I have been looking to buy a pink/fushia Morse sewing machine. I'm not really fussed on which model it is, If anyone has one for sale, or knows where I can get one (i've searched all over the net..)Please email me,
      Thanks
      heather
    • Patricia Estes
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2009
        Heather, Here is one that I saw on Craigslist last night... in Atlanta, if
        you have an interest. The asking price is only $10. Pat

        http://atlanta.craigslist.org/clt/1177526113.html

      • Kathy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2009
          Hi,