Re: Generic Instruction Book???

  • The Walter Family
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Thanks, Bill!! While I was in the files poking around, I made a
      *.pdf of the manual for the Brother that was in one of the folders in
      individual *.jpg's. I uploaded in three files. Yahoo won't take the
      single file and I didn't want to diminish the quality of the scans.

      Sally

      <mailto:waltera@...>waltera@...
      Walla Walla, WA USA