Re: Generic Instruction Book???

  • Bill Holman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      Sally,

      The IB that I put together is for the straight stitch HA-1 only.
      Someone else uploaded it for me back when I was still on Dial Up and
      could not upload a large file. It is titled "HA-1 Manual-Rotated for
      Printing."

      Bill
    • The Walter Family
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Thanks, Bill!! While I was in the files poking around, I made a
        *.pdf of the manual for the Brother that was in one of the folders in
        individual *.jpg's. I uploaded in three files. Yahoo won't take the
        single file and I didn't want to diminish the quality of the scans.

        Sally

        <mailto:waltera@...>waltera@...
        Walla Walla, WA USA