Modernage sewing machine

  • hudginsjan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      I recently was given a Modernage Sewing machine Model 5900. I know it
      was made in Japan, but would like to know when it was made and maybe
      find a manual or any other information anyone may have.
      Thanks,
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        Modernage Sewing machine Model 5900. but would like to know when it
        was made and maybe
        > find a manual or any other information anyone may have.
        > Thanks,

        Hi,
        Post a photo of your machine or go through our photos section to
        find a similar machine. There are so many names and model numbers of
        Japanese machines that these designations are almost meaningless. See
        our files section for manuals that may be of help.
        Kathy
      • Jan Hudgins
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
          Thanks for responding!  I will get a picture posted as soon as I can.