kingston

  • Jo Ann Schall
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2008
      Hello !!!
      I just aquired a Kingston by Brother window matic # HA3-B5
      can anyone help me on info on this machine ??
      manual, is it a regular machine or a heavy duty ???
      any info will be greatly appreciated....

      JoAnn Schall
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        "Heavy Duty" is eBay hype. But Japanese home use machines tend to be
        very, very rugged. You can check with Linda for a manual (she has
        many more then are listed on her web site, so email her if you don't
        see what you need)
        http://www.sewing- machine-manuals.com/ and if you can post a picture
        someone may have a manual with a different brand name on it. There is
        a cross reference list in the files but they are all "JA" numbers:

        JA Number Badged as
        --------- ---------
        JA-3 Riccar Morse, Zenith, Gimbel's

        Also in the files section is a HA4-B2 Brother Manual that may be
        close enough.

        Ron

        --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ann Schall"
        <ovidschall@...> wrote:

        > Hello !!!
        > I just aquired a Kingston by Brother window matic # HA3-B5
        > can anyone help me on info on this machine ??
        > manual, is it a regular machine or a heavy duty ???
        > any info will be greatly appreciated....
        >
        > JoAnn Schall

      • Bill Eaton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
          --- Ron <peter.pilot@...> wrote:

          > "Heavy Duty" is eBay hype. But Japanese home use
          > machines tend to be
          > very, very rugged. You can check with Linda for a
          > manual (she has
          > many more then are listed on her web site, so email
          > her if you don't
          > see what you need)
          > http://www.sewing- machine-manuals.com/ and if you
          > can post a picture
          > someone may have a manual with a different brand
          > name on it. There is
          > a cross reference list in the files but they are all
          > "JA" numbers:
          >
          > JA Number Badged as
          > --------- ---------
          > JA-3 Riccar Morse, Zenith, Gimbel's
          >
          > Also in the files section is a HA4-B2 Brother Manual
          > that may be
          > close enough.
          >
          > Ron
          > Hi Ron! Just thinking..........if they had three of
          those machines, they would have the 'Kingston Trio'.
          Punny, huh? Bill Eaton
        • Ron
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
            <Grin>