New Member, soon to be owner of an old Brother

  • b.hallock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Hi everyone. I just won and paid for an old Brother Pacesetter on ebay.
      Still waiting on shipping info.
      I picked it because I liked the stitches, and hopefully the opportunity
      to tinker around with an older non computerized machine.

      I own 4 other Brothers, 2 embroidery machines, a serger and a standard
      sewing machine, so I figured keep it 'all in the family'

      I also have my first Singer, got it almost 20 yrs ago, very basic
      straight and zig, but still runs after years and years. I let my
      daughter use that one.

      Once it gets here I'll post more about it. No fins or cool colors, so
      it's post '50's, hopefully find out more about it here!