Re:Heres the thing!

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2008
      , BERNARD POKORSKI

      Bernie
      Thanks for the picture of the Fleetwood. It is KEWL!!!!!!!!
      Hmmmmm makes me wonder what car back then had similar fins.
      I should put it on my screensaver for DH to look at.
      we must have 29 or 30 sewing machines. Dh collects them worse than
      me.
      HE has brought home a few that were downright not collectables.
      Anyway last week we took a bag of stuff to the Salvation Army. I
      didn't go in I am having back problems. He took the stuff in & came
      out & said you really should go in & look at this Wizard. I says no,
      no more sewing machines. Our house is small & the only thing I can
      think of is too put the bed higher & put sewing machines under there.
      Anyhoo we didn't go in but it just kept working on him & the next day
      back down the road 20 miles we go & bought it. I do love it!
      Too make a long story shorter, I do believe if we came upon a
      Fleetwood, I would have enough room for another one. Love it.
      I am not good at posting pictures. Maybe when I have more time I will
      get the courage to try.
      Helen
    • Helen
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2008
        --- Bernard
        Only difference I can tell is it says Wizard and yours says Brother.
        I thought the best definition of your Fleetwood is Snazzy!!!!!!!!
        Also I am the daughter-of-a-singerfan.
        Dad thought singers were the greatest.
        Helen