Necchi Supernova BF

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      I just picked this up and the connection wasn't tight where the plug
      meets the machine. So dh tried to bend the little metal fingers and one
      broke off. This is on the bottom of the machine. Is there any fix or is
      this just destined for the trash? Seems a shame to toss. It's just a
      straight stitcher but it has the manual and all attachments. Please
      advise, all of you repair experts.
    • garrisonmiller
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        You have a great machine. Even if the plug is broken the motor and
        light can be wired direct. Search Necchi parts on ebay or Whites Sewing
        Center. Parts are still plentiful for this machine.