Necchi Supernova

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      I have an opportunity to get a Necchi Supernova for free. Should I take
      it? It's green in color. Does this machine only do straight stitching?
      Can anyone tell me anything about it? It's in a cabinet but I will
      have to pull it out due to space. Thanks for any info. Barb
    • garrisonmiller
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        There were several different models of the Necchi SN. I have three of
        them. Go the www.needlebar.com to see some of them or Google Necchi
        Supernova for all the info you could possible want. Also, yahoo has a
        Necchi group.