6574Re: bobbin help? 142-b ("Modern" super deluxe zig zag

  • karry_smith2003
    Jul 3, 2014
      Hi Nancy,
      Could you post a photo of your machine? I believe it's one I have a manual for, though under a different name. Modern Deluxe 142-B, Underwood 142-B, Simon 142-B, International Deluxe 142-B and Remington 142-B are all the same machines in a different dress(color). There's probably many more badges too, these are just the ones I know of. The manual is much too big to post to our files but if you email me off group I'll send it to you. And if anyone knows how to size it down so we can have it in our files it would be much appreciated!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic