6573Re: [vintagejapansewingmachines] Gotham precision built De Luxe sewing machine

  • Patricia Estes
    Jul 1, 2014

      Susan, the best place I've found (not free) is at http://www.sewingmachinemanual.net  . Go to the column on the left to "Deluxe zig zag".  From there you just have to scroll thru the pix of the various machines til you find the one you are looking for.  If it is not there try selecting "other brands" from the left column to see if it might be there.  Good luck!

      On Jul 1, 2014 8:34 AM, "susan.guffey@... [vintagejapansewingmachines]" <vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       Hi, I just joined this group and hope someone can help me. I bought a Gotham precision built DeLuxe sewing machine yesterday at my local thrift store would like some help figuring out how old she is. Serial # is 401-TW 41776 she does straight stitch, zigzag, and buttonholes. I would love to find a manual also. Thanks for any help.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic