6569Re: bobbin help? 142-b ("Modern" super deluxe zig zag

  • salisbury1303
    Jun 30, 2014
      Ramona : Hi , I am new here . I also have a super Deluxe automatic zig- zag machine . Even though it sounds like the bobbin case clicks in you have to push it in harder . It goes in further than you think before it is set right . Mine works just great but I am looking for a manual for it before I rehome it . Does anyone out there know where I can find the manual for this machine ?  Thanks for any help in advance . -- Nancy in S/W Missouri
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic