6567Re: bobbin help? 142-b ("Modern" super deluxe zig zag

  • salisbury1303
    Jun 29, 2014
      Hi , I am new here , just joined a moment ago . I also have a Super Deluxe Automatic zig zag machine model  #142 - B . I have it working pretty good , but I am looking for a manual . Anyone out there know where I can find a copy of the manual ? Also to the lady that is having trouble with the bobbin in her machine popping back out . Even after it sounds like it has clicked into position you need to push it in a little harder for it to go in properly . I have the same trouble with mine . It will go in further than you think . --- Nancy in S/W Missouri
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic