5895Re: Wizard Citation 3K8822

  • Cari
    Apr 20, 2013
      Judy,
      I'd need to see a picture of your machine to be sure, but the spool pin on the bed is most probably for winding a bobbin. The reason I ask for a picture is because I need to know if it's a ss or zz machine, is the tension assembly on the front or the left, does it wind bobbins on the front or the top, etc.. If I could see it I could tell you more.

      Cari

      --- In vintagejapansewingmachines@yahoogroups.com, "jlwfkb" <judithlbowman@...> wrote:

      > It's pretty straight forward but I'm confused just a bit on threading. On the left side on top are two threading eyes, one forward and one on the rear of the top of the machine. The angles are a bit different. Are both used for threading or is one (the rear) used for threading and one (the front) used for winding the bobbin. The machine seems to sew with it threaded either way. Also, on the bed of the machine on the front right side is a second thread spindle. A double needle??
      >
      > Judy
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic