Paint colors

  • popette19462002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      Hi There!!

      We have a redone Shasta in the pics its a 69,My husband painted it and
      somwone emailed me wanting to know what paint we used.I thought I would
      try to make it easier on any of you that wish to paint.All he used was
      a good grade of paint and it --IS-- brushed on,not sprayed.You really
      cant tell the difference if you use a good paint.Just trying to help.