Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Patch 7.4.414

Expand Messages
  • Bram Moolenaar
    Patch 7.4.414 Problem: Cannot define a command only when it s used. Solution: Add the CmdUndefined autocommand event. (partly by Yasuhiro Matsumoto)
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 22, 2014
    • 0 Attachment
      Patch 7.4.414
      Problem: Cannot define a command only when it's used.
      Solution: Add the CmdUndefined autocommand event. (partly by Yasuhiro
      Matsumoto)
      Files: runtime/doc/autocmd.txt, src/ex_docmd.c, src/fileio.c,
      src/proto/fileio.pro


      *** ../vim-7.4.413/runtime/doc/autocmd.txt 2013-11-28 18:53:47.000000000 +0100
      --- runtime/doc/autocmd.txt 2014-08-22 20:10:24.026988365 +0200
      ***************
      *** 278,283 ****
      --- 278,284 ----
      |ShellCmdPost| after executing a shell command
      |ShellFilterPost| after filtering with a shell command

      + |CmdUndefined| a user command is used but it isn't defined
      |FuncUndefined| a user function is used but it isn't defined
      |SpellFileMissing| a spell file is used but it can't be found
      |SourcePre| before sourcing a Vim script
      ***************
      *** 462,467 ****
      --- 466,481 ----
      *BufWritePost*
      BufWritePost After writing the whole buffer to a file
      (should undo the commands for BufWritePre).
      + *CmdUndefined*
      + CmdUndefined When a user command is used but it isn't
      + defined. Useful for defining a command only
      + when it's used. The pattern is matched
      + against the command name. Both <amatch> and
      + <afile> are set to the name of the command.
      + NOTE: Autocompletion won't work until the
      + command is defined. An alternative is to
      + always define the user command and have it
      + invoke an autoloaded function. See |autoload|.
      *CmdwinEnter*
      CmdwinEnter After entering the command-line window.
      Useful for setting options specifically for
      ***************
      *** 663,668 ****
      --- 681,688 ----
      when it's used. The pattern is matched
      against the function name. Both <amatch> and
      <afile> are set to the name of the function.
      + NOTE: When writing Vim scripts a better
      + alternative is to use an autoloaded function.
      See |autoload-functions|.
      *GUIEnter*
      GUIEnter After starting the GUI successfully, and after
      *** ../vim-7.4.413/src/ex_docmd.c 2014-08-10 13:34:59.056785459 +0200
      --- src/ex_docmd.c 2014-08-22 20:23:43.426959373 +0200
      ***************
      *** 2143,2148 ****
      --- 2143,2168 ----
      /* Find the command and let "p" point to after it. */
      p = find_command(&ea, NULL);

      + #ifdef FEAT_AUTOCMD
      + /* If this looks like an undefined user command and there are CmdUndefined
      + * autocommands defined, trigger the matching autocommands. */
      + if (p != NULL && ea.cmdidx == CMD_SIZE && !ea.skip
      + && ASCII_ISUPPER(*ea.cmd)
      + && has_cmdundefined())
      + {
      + char_u *p = ea.cmd;
      + int ret;
      +
      + while (ASCII_ISALNUM(*p))
      + ++p;
      + p = vim_strnsave(ea.cmd, p - ea.cmd);
      + ret = apply_autocmds(EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED, p, p, TRUE, NULL);
      + vim_free(p);
      + if (ret && !aborting())
      + p = find_command(&ea, NULL);
      + }
      + #endif
      +
      #ifdef FEAT_USR_CMDS
      if (p == NULL)
      {
      *** ../vim-7.4.413/src/fileio.c 2014-08-13 21:58:24.820885492 +0200
      --- src/fileio.c 2014-08-22 20:25:26.826955623 +0200
      ***************
      *** 7641,7646 ****
      --- 7641,7647 ----
      {"BufWriteCmd", EVENT_BUFWRITECMD},
      {"CmdwinEnter", EVENT_CMDWINENTER},
      {"CmdwinLeave", EVENT_CMDWINLEAVE},
      + {"CmdUndefined", EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED},
      {"ColorScheme", EVENT_COLORSCHEME},
      {"CompleteDone", EVENT_COMPLETEDONE},
      {"CursorHold", EVENT_CURSORHOLD},
      ***************
      *** 9159,9164 ****
      --- 9160,9183 ----
      return (first_autopat[(int)EVENT_INSERTCHARPRE] != NULL);
      }

      + /*
      + * Return TRUE when there is an CmdUndefined autocommand defined.
      + */
      + int
      + has_cmdundefined()
      + {
      + return (first_autopat[(int)EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED] != NULL);
      + }
      +
      + /*
      + * Return TRUE when there is an FuncUndefined autocommand defined.
      + */
      + int
      + has_funcundefined()
      + {
      + return (first_autopat[(int)EVENT_FUNCUNDEFINED] != NULL);
      + }
      +
      static int
      apply_autocmds_group(event, fname, fname_io, force, group, buf, eap)
      event_T event;
      *** ../vim-7.4.413/src/proto/fileio.pro 2014-08-10 13:34:59.060785459 +0200
      --- src/proto/fileio.pro 2014-08-22 20:25:38.862955186 +0200
      ***************
      *** 47,52 ****
      --- 47,54 ----
      int has_textchanged __ARGS((void));
      int has_textchangedI __ARGS((void));
      int has_insertcharpre __ARGS((void));
      + int has_cmdundefined __ARGS((void));
      + int has_funcundefined __ARGS((void));
      void block_autocmds __ARGS((void));
      void unblock_autocmds __ARGS((void));
      int is_autocmd_blocked __ARGS((void));
      *** ../vim-7.4.413/src/version.c 2014-08-22 18:44:30.307175276 +0200
      --- src/version.c 2014-08-22 20:55:31.406890176 +0200
      ***************
      *** 743,744 ****
      --- 743,746 ----
      { /* Add new patch number below this line */
      + /**/
      + 414,
      /**/

      --
      hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
      44. Your friends no longer send you e-mail...they just log on to your IRC
      channel.

      /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
      /// sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
      \\\ an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org ///
      \\\ help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org ///

      --
      --
      You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
      Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
      For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

      ---
      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
      To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
      For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
    • Maxim Philippov
      ... Hello! This patch causes compilation error ex_docmd.c: In function ‘do_one_cmd’: ex_docmd.c:2159:23: error: ‘EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED’ undeclared (first
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 22, 2014
      • 0 Attachment
        On Saturday, August 23, 2014 1:06:17 AM UTC+4, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > Patch 7.4.414
        >
        > Problem: Cannot define a command only when it's used.
        >
        > Solution: Add the CmdUndefined autocommand event. (partly by Yasuhiro
        >

        Hello! This patch causes compilation error

        ex_docmd.c: In function ‘do_one_cmd’:
        ex_docmd.c:2159:23: error: ‘EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED’ undeclared (first use in this function)
        ret = apply_autocmds(EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED, p, p, TRUE, NULL);
        ^
        I guess, EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED is missing from vim.h. Attached patch fixes an issue, though I'm not sure about comment.

        --
        --
        You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
        Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
        For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

        ---
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
        To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
        For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
      • Tony Mechelynck
        ... In the Huge build but not in the Tiny build I get the following error: gcc -c -I. -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_GTK -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 22, 2014
        • 0 Attachment
          On 22/08/14 23:06, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          >
          > Patch 7.4.414
          > Problem: Cannot define a command only when it's used.
          > Solution: Add the CmdUndefined autocommand event. (partly by Yasuhiro
          > Matsumoto)
          > Files: runtime/doc/autocmd.txt, src/ex_docmd.c, src/fileio.c,
          > src/proto/fileio.pro
          >

          In the Huge build but not in the Tiny build I get the following error:

          gcc -c -I. -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_GTK -pthread
          -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include
          -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo
          -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/libpng12
          -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16
          -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz
          -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
          -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -D_REENTRANT
          -DORBIT2=1 -pthread -I/usr/include/libgnomeui-2.0
          -I/usr/include/gnome-keyring-1 -I/usr/include/libbonoboui-2.0
          -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/libgnome-2.0
          -I/usr/include/libbonobo-2.0 -I/usr/include/bonobo-activation-2.0
          -I/usr/include/orbit-2.0 -I/usr/include/libgnomecanvas-2.0
          -I/usr/include/gail-1.0 -I/usr/include/libart-2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0
          -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
          -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1
          -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
          -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
          -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0
          -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/gnome-vfs-2.0
          -I/usr/lib64/gnome-vfs-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gconf/2
          -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib64/dbus-1.0/include
          -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -O2
          -fno-strength-reduce -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1
          -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE=1
          -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -o objects/ex_docmd.o ex_docmd.c
          ex_docmd.c: In function ‘do_one_cmd’:
          ex_docmd.c:2159:23: error: ‘EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED’ undeclared (first use in
          this function)
          ret = apply_autocmds(EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED, p, p, TRUE, NULL);
          ^
          ex_docmd.c:2159:23: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
          once for each function it appears in
          make: *** [objects/ex_docmd.o] Error 1


          Shouldn't EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED have been inserted into src/vim.h
          (somewhere at or above line 1329, is my guess)? That file is not
          modified by this changeset.


          Best regards,
          Tony.
          --
          > Is there any hope for me? Am I just thick? Does anyone remember the
          > Rubiks Cube, it was easier!
          I found that the Rubiks cube and Linux are alike. Looks real confusing
          until you read the right book. :-)
          -- seen on c.o.l.misc, about the "Linux Learning Curve"

          --
          --
          You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
          Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
          For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

          ---
          You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
          To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
          For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
        • Tony Mechelynck
          ... P.S. Actually it was added at exactly that line in Yatsuhiro Matsumoto s original patch on GitHub. ... -- The only justification for our concepts and
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 22, 2014
          • 0 Attachment
            On 22/08/14 23:43, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
            > On 22/08/14 23:06, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
            >>
            >> Patch 7.4.414
            >> Problem: Cannot define a command only when it's used.
            >> Solution: Add the CmdUndefined autocommand event. (partly by Yasuhiro
            >> Matsumoto)
            >> Files: runtime/doc/autocmd.txt, src/ex_docmd.c, src/fileio.c,
            >> src/proto/fileio.pro
            >>
            >
            > In the Huge build but not in the Tiny build I get the following error:
            >
            > gcc -c -I. -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_GTK -pthread
            > -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include
            > -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo
            > -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/libpng12
            > -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16
            > -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz
            > -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
            > -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -D_REENTRANT
            > -DORBIT2=1 -pthread -I/usr/include/libgnomeui-2.0
            > -I/usr/include/gnome-keyring-1 -I/usr/include/libbonoboui-2.0
            > -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/libgnome-2.0
            > -I/usr/include/libbonobo-2.0 -I/usr/include/bonobo-activation-2.0
            > -I/usr/include/orbit-2.0 -I/usr/include/libgnomecanvas-2.0
            > -I/usr/include/gail-1.0 -I/usr/include/libart-2.0 -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0
            > -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
            > -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1
            > -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
            > -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
            > -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0
            > -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/gnome-vfs-2.0
            > -I/usr/lib64/gnome-vfs-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gconf/2
            > -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib64/dbus-1.0/include
            > -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -O2
            > -fno-strength-reduce -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1
            > -I/usr/include -D_REENTRANT=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE=1
            > -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -o objects/ex_docmd.o ex_docmd.c
            > ex_docmd.c: In function ‘do_one_cmd’:
            > ex_docmd.c:2159:23: error: ‘EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED’ undeclared (first use in
            > this function)
            > ret = apply_autocmds(EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED, p, p, TRUE, NULL);
            > ^
            > ex_docmd.c:2159:23: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
            > once for each function it appears in
            > make: *** [objects/ex_docmd.o] Error 1
            >
            >
            > Shouldn't EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED have been inserted into src/vim.h
            > (somewhere at or above line 1329, is my guess)? That file is not
            > modified by this changeset.

            P.S. Actually it was added at exactly that line in Yatsuhiro Matsumoto's
            original patch on GitHub.

            >
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Tony.
            --
            The only justification for our concepts and systems of concepts is that they
            serve to represent the complex of our experiences; beyond this they have
            no legitimacy.
            -- Albert Einstein

            --
            --
            You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
            Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
            For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

            ---
            You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
            To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
            For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
          • John Little
            ... As well as the EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED not defined error, I get a compile warning about a shadowed variable from gcc -Wshadow: ex_docmd.c:2153:10: warning:
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 22, 2014
            • 0 Attachment
              On Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:06:17 AM UTC+12, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
              > Patch 7.4.414

              As well as the EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED not defined error, I get a compile warning about a shadowed variable from gcc -Wshadow:

              ex_docmd.c:2153:10: warning: declaration of ‘p’ shadows a previous local [-Wshadow]
              char_u *p = ea.cmd;
              ^
              Looking at the new code, the warning seems to indicate a problem on line 2162:

              p = find_command(&ea, NULL);

              That assignment of p has no effect because that p goes out of scope immediately, and seems intended for the shadowed p.

              Regards, John Little

              --
              --
              You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
              Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
              For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

              ---
              You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
              To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
              For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
            • Bram Moolenaar
              ... Sorry, just forgot to include that file in the patch. -- The real trick is this: to keep the lines as short as possible and keep the size the same yet free
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 23, 2014
              • 0 Attachment
                Maxim Philippov wrote:

                > On Saturday, August 23, 2014 1:06:17 AM UTC+4, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
                > > Patch 7.4.414
                > >
                > > Problem: Cannot define a command only when it's used.
                > >
                > > Solution: Add the CmdUndefined autocommand event. (partly by Yasuhiro
                > >
                >
                > Hello! This patch causes compilation error
                >
                > ex_docmd.c: In function ‘do_one_cmd’:
                > ex_docmd.c:2159:23: error: ‘EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED’ undeclared (first use in this function)
                > ret = apply_autocmds(EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED, p, p, TRUE, NULL);
                > ^
                > I guess, EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED is missing from vim.h. Attached patch
                > fixes an issue, though I'm not sure about comment.

                Sorry, just forgot to include that file in the patch.


                --
                The real
                trick is
                this: to
                keep the
                lines as
                short as
                possible
                and keep
                the size
                the same
                yet free
                from the
                need for
                hyphena-
                Dammit!! (Matthew Winn)

                /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
                /// sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
                \\\ an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org ///
                \\\ help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org ///

                --
                --
                You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
                Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
                For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

                ---
                You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
                To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
                For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
              • Bram Moolenaar
                ... Right, that s actually wrong. -- hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict: 48. You get a tatoo that says This body best viewed with Netscape
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 23, 2014
                • 0 Attachment
                  John Little wrote:

                  > On Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:06:17 AM UTC+12, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
                  > > Patch 7.4.414
                  >
                  > As well as the EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED not defined error, I get a compile
                  > warning about a shadowed variable from gcc -Wshadow:
                  >
                  > ex_docmd.c:2153:10: warning: declaration of ‘p’ shadows a previous
                  > local [-Wshadow] char_u *p = ea.cmd;
                  > ^
                  > Looking at the new code, the warning seems to indicate a problem on line 2162:
                  >
                  > p = find_command(&ea, NULL);
                  >
                  > That assignment of p has no effect because that p goes out of scope
                  > immediately, and seems intended for the shadowed p.

                  Right, that's actually wrong.

                  --
                  hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
                  48. You get a tatoo that says "This body best viewed with Netscape 3.1 or
                  higher."

                  /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
                  /// sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
                  \\\ an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org ///
                  \\\ help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org ///

                  --
                  --
                  You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
                  Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
                  For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

                  ---
                  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
                  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
                  For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
                • Marslo Jiao
                  There are something wrong with 7.4.414 while building in Windows (by cygwin): ex_docmd.c: In function ‘do_one_cmd’: ex_docmd.c:2159:23: error:
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 31, 2014
                  • 0 Attachment
                    There are something wrong with 7.4.414 while building in Windows (by cygwin):

                    ex_docmd.c: In function ‘do_one_cmd’:
                    ex_docmd.c:2159:23: error: ‘EVENT_CMDUNDEFINED’ undeclared (first use in this function)
                    ex_docmd.c:2159:23: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
                    Make_cyg.mak:660: recipe for target 'gobj/ex_docmd.o' failed
                    make: *** [gobj/ex_docmd.o] Error 1

                    --
                    --
                    You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
                    Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
                    For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

                    ---
                    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
                    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
                    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
                  • John Little
                    ... There was indeed, but it was fixed in Patch 7.4.415, on August 24th. Regrds, John Little -- -- You received this message from the vim_dev maillist. Do
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 1, 2014
                    • 0 Attachment
                      On Monday, September 1, 2014 5:54:46 PM UTC+12, Marslo Jiao wrote:
                      > There are something wrong with 7.4.414 while building in Windows (by cygwin):
                      There was indeed, but it was fixed in Patch 7.4.415, on August 24th.

                      Regrds, John Little

                      --
                      --
                      You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
                      Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
                      For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

                      ---
                      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
                      To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
                      For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.