[patch] Taskwarrior syntax file update

  • lolilolicon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2014
      Patch attached.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2014
        > Patch attached.

        I have no idea who you are.

        --
        SIGFUN -- signature too funny (core dumped)

      • lolilolicon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2014
          On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

          >> Patch attached.
          >
          > I have no idea who you are.

          I have contacted John Florian, the Maintainer of these syntax files, and
          he suggested me to send them myself. I figured I should send a patch to
          vim-dev@.... Is there anything wrong?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2014
            lolilolicon wrote:

            > On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
            > >
            > >> Patch attached.
            > >
            > > I have no idea who you are.
            >
            > I have contacted John Florian, the Maintainer of these syntax files, and
            > he suggested me to send them myself. I figured I should send a patch to
            > vim-dev@.... Is there anything wrong?

            Yes, I don't include text written by "anonymous". Copyright does not
            allow distributing text without permission, and permission can only be
            granted by a person.

            I also don't like writing messages without knowing who I'm talking to.

            --
            It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
            [real standing law in Alabama, United States of America]

          • lolilolicon
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12, 2014
              Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

              > lolilolicon wrote:
              >>
              >> I have contacted John Florian, the Maintainer of these syntax files, and
              >> he suggested me to send them myself. I figured I should send a patch to
              >> vim-dev@.... Is there anything wrong?
              >
              > Yes, I don't include text written by "anonymous". Copyright does not
              > allow distributing text without permission, and permission can only be
              > granted by a person.

              I won't comment on that. Since you want a person, I have asked (probably
              Mr.) John Florian to resend this.

              > I also don't like writing messages without knowing who I'm talking to.

              Man you're like a bank.