[patch] Add vroom filetype with syntax

  • David Barnett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2014
      I've attached a patch to add a "vroom" filetype into vim, with syntax highlighting and filetype configuration. Could you integrate it into the vim repository?

      It's merged from https://github.com/google/vim-ft.vroom, which is itself under Apache license, but I have approval to license this patch under the Vim license.

      David

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2014
        David Barnett wrote:

        > I've attached a patch to add a "vroom" filetype into vim, with syntax
        > highlighting and filetype configuration. Could you integrate it into
        > the vim repository?
        >
        > It's merged from https://github.com/google/vim-ft.vroom, which is
        > itself under Apache license, but I have approval to license this patch
        > under the Vim license.

        Thanks, I'll schedule it to be included.

        --
        BRIDGEKEEPER: What is your favorite editor?
        GAWAIN: Emacs ... No, Viiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmm!

      • 'David Barnett' via vim_dev
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2014
          I haven't seen this change in the repository yet. Is it still in the queue?

          David

           /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
          ///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
          \\\  an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org        ///
           \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org    ///

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2014
            David Barnett wrote:

            > I haven't seen this change in the repository yet. Is it still in the queue?

            I collect runtime changes for a while before pushing the new version.
            Partly to give me some chance to find obvious problems, partly because
            running the script to check for errors is a bit slow.

            I haven't pushed a new version yet since including the vroom files.
            I'll do it this weekend, if I don't forget.

            --
            "The future's already arrived - it's just not evenly distributed yet."
            -- William Gibson