Updated Russian translation

  • Sergey Alyoshin
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2014
      Updated Russian translation for Vim from hg repository.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 25, 2014
        Sergey Alyoshin wrote:

        > Updated Russian translation for Vim from hg repository.

        Thanks, I'll include it.

        --
        BEDEVERE: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
        FOURTH VILLAGER: ... Wood?

      • James McCoy
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 27, 2014
          On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:33:32PM +0400, Sergey Alyoshin wrote:
          > Updated Russian translation for Vim from hg repository.

          Would you be able to review the vimtutor translation, too? It's at
          least partially out of date, since line 563 in tutor.ru.utf-8 only
          mentions !del where as line 641 in tutor.utf-8 mentions both !del and
          !rm.

          Cheers,
          --
          James
          GPG Key: 4096R/331BA3DB 2011-12-05 James McCoy <jamessan@...>

        • Sergey Alyoshin
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2014
            On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 4:30 AM, James McCoy <jamessan@...> wrote:
            > On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:33:32PM +0400, Sergey Alyoshin wrote:
            >> Updated Russian translation for Vim from hg repository.
            >
            > Would you be able to review the vimtutor translation, too? It's at
            > least partially out of date, since line 563 in tutor.ru.utf-8 only
            > mentions !del where as line 641 in tutor.utf-8 mentions both !del and
            > !rm.

            I will check it.

          • Sergey Alyoshin
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 11, 2014
              Updated Russian translation for Vim from hg repository.

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12, 2014
                Sergey Alyoshin wrote:

                > Updated Russian translation for Vim from hg repository.

                Thanks!

                265. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that
                they do not have e-mail addresses.

              • Christian Brabandt
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 16, 2014
                  Hi Sergey!

                  On Sa, 11 Okt 2014, Sergey Alyoshin wrote:

                  > Updated Russian translation for Vim from hg repository.

                  Could you please have a look at issue 160?
                  https://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/detail?id=160

                  Thanks.

                  If you have fixed it, please leave a comment here or at the issue so
                  that I can close it.

                  Best,
                  Christian
                  --
                  Das NICHTS ist die totale Abwesenheit von ETWAS. Ohne die Anwesenheit von
                  Abwesenheit kein NICHTS.

                • Sergey Alyoshin
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 16, 2014
                    On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 1:31 AM, Christian Brabandt <cblists@...> wrote:
                    > Hi Sergey!
                    >
                    > On Sa, 11 Okt 2014, Sergey Alyoshin wrote:
                    >
                    >> Updated Russian translation for Vim from hg repository.
                    >
                    > Could you please have a look at issue 160?
                    > https://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/detail?id=160
                    >
                    > Thanks.
                    >
                    > If you have fixed it, please leave a comment here or at the issue so
                    > that I can close it.

                    Yes, in updated tutor translation p always translated as paste
                    (insert) and r as replace.