Vim charity: financial report 2013

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2014
      Hello Vim users,

      Vim users are asked to support a project in Uganda, and many have sent
      money in 2013. The ICCF foundation takes care of this and the financial
      report is now available: http://www.iccf.nl/jaarrekening2013en.pdf

      I am very glad to see the amount has gone up a bit. Over the years the
      donations are quite stable, which is exactly what we need for the
      children.

      I plan to visit the project in a couple of months to see what they have
      done with the money.

      --
      ARTHUR: Ni!
      BEDEVERE: Nu!

    • Frédéric Bron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2014
        Hi,

        > Vim users are asked to support a project in Uganda, and many have sent
        > money in 2013. The ICCF foundation takes care of this and the financial
        > report is now available: http://www.iccf.nl/jaarrekening2013en.pdf

        I do not see the revenue of the books. Does it go to another
        foundation? Could you explain?
        Thanks,
        Frédéric