tiny fix for doc

  • Yukihiro Nakadaira
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2013
      In autocmd.txt, TextChanged and TextChangedI are not listed in :h autocommand-events.
      In eval.txt, there are some inconsistent notation ([expr] -> [{expr}]).

      Please check the attached patch.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2013
        Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:

        > In autocmd.txt, TextChanged and TextChangedI are not listed in :h
        > autocommand-events.
        > In eval.txt, there are some inconsistent notation ([expr] -> [{expr}]).
        >
        > Please check the attached patch.

        Thanks. I actually prefer [expr] over [{expr}]. This works when it is
        one optional argument.

        --
        Far back in the mists of ancient time, in the great and glorious days of the
        former Galactic Empire, life was wild, rich and largely tax free.