[bug]A menu item of gvim 7.4 is not translated

  • Shun Bai
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2013
      I'm just trying to report a missing translation found on Windows XP, but I think it may affect any client using localized version of vim.

      What steps will reproduce the problem?
      1.Open gvim 7.4 on Simplified Chinese edition of Windows XP.
      2.Navigate to menu "编辑(&E)" -> "文件设定(&I)".

      The 2nd menu item of "文件设定(&I)" should be shown in Chinese "开/关相对行号(&V)" like any other menu items.
      But it remains in English "Toggle relati&ve Line Numbering".

      7.4 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Chinese edition.

      I've made a change on my own cloned vim repository: https://code.google.com/r/baishunde-vim/source/browse/runtime/lang/menu_chinese_gb.936.vim

      Originally reported at: https://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/detail?id=175