[patch] Support D&D reordering in the GUI tab pages line

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2013
      Hi,

      Currently the CUI tab pages line supports drag-and-drop reordering but
      the GUI tab pages line doesn't.
      Attached patch enables D&D reordering in the GUI tab pages line on
      Windows and Linux GTK. (Tested on Windows XP/7 and Ubuntu 12.04.)
      This patch is written by Masamichi Abe (Windows) and me (Linux GTK).
      Please check.

      Regards,
      Ken Takata

    • Ken Takata
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2013
        Hi,

        2013/11/23 Sat 9:13:06 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
        > Currently the CUI tab pages line supports drag-and-drop reordering but
        > the GUI tab pages line doesn't.
        > Attached patch enables D&D reordering in the GUI tab pages line on
        > Windows and Linux GTK. (Tested on Windows XP/7 and Ubuntu 12.04.)
        > This patch is written by Masamichi Abe (Windows) and me (Linux GTK).
        > Please check.

        Sorry, there was a mistake.
        SetCursor() should be call after the checking of drag threshold.
        Please check the attached patch.

        Regards,
        Ken Takata

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2013
          Ken Takata wrote:

          > Currently the CUI tab pages line supports drag-and-drop reordering but
          > the GUI tab pages line doesn't.
          > Attached patch enables D&D reordering in the GUI tab pages line on
          > Windows and Linux GTK. (Tested on Windows XP/7 and Ubuntu 12.04.)
          > This patch is written by Masamichi Abe (Windows) and me (Linux GTK).
          > Please check.

          Thanks. I'll add it in the todo list.

          --
          I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure.