Issue 175 in vim: A menu item of gvim 7.4 is not translated

  • vim@...
      Owner: ----
      Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

      New issue 175 by baishunde@...: A menu item of gvim 7.4 is not
      translated

      What steps will reproduce the problem?
      1.Open gvim 7.4 on Simplified Chinese edition of Windows XP.
      2.Navigate to menu "编辑(&E)" -> "文件设定(&I)".

      The 2nd menu item of "文件设定(&I)" should be shown in Chinese like any
      other menu items, but it remains in English instead.

      7.4 on Windows XP Chinese edition.

      I've made a change on my own cloned vim repository:
      https://code.google.com/r/baishunde-vim/source/browse/runtime/lang/menu_chinese_gb.936.vim

      issue notifications to this address.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2014
        Comment #1 on issue 175 by chrisbr...@...: A menu item of gvim
        7.4 is not translated
        https://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/detail?id=175

        Maintainers mail bounced.
        @baishunde
        Would you like to take over maintenance of the chinese menu translation
        file? This means adjusting the header, moving the old maintainer to
        a "previous maintainer" field. And sending an updated file to Bram for
        inclusion with Vim.

        issue notifications to this address.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2014
          Comment #2 on issue 175 by baishunde@...: A menu item of gvim 7.4 is
          not translated
          https://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/detail?id=175

          It will be my honor to do it! i will follow the instructions and would like
          to do my best to support vim!

          舜祝安康
          Best wishes, Shun

          issue notifications to this address.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2014
            Updates:
            Labels: Runtime

            Comment #3 on issue 175 by chrisbr...@...: A menu item of gvim
            7.4 is not translated
            https://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/detail?id=175

            I think the file is now included in Vim. Closing.

            issue notifications to this address.