Re: [doc] fix :dli, :dl and :dp

  • glts
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013
      Hi,

      On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Ken Takata <kentkt@...> wrote:
      > The note about ":dl" in the help of ":dli" seems wrong.
      > I also think the descriptions of ":dl" and ":dp" in the index.txt are
      > a little bit confusing.
      >
      > Please check the attached patch.

      This was introduced following this:
      https://groups.google.com/d/msg/vim_dev/75WAWH-ogag/V6u9rgt7ocsJ

      Have you seen ":h ex-flags"? The "l" is like ":list" but it's still a
      flag, isn't it?

      Best,

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > The note about ":dl" in the help of ":dli" seems wrong.
        > I also think the descriptions of ":dl" and ":dp" in the index.txt are
        > a little bit confusing.
        >
        > Please check the attached patch.

        Thanks. I think I'll phrase it a bit different to make clear that the
        "l" and "p" are flags to the :delete command.

        --
        You got to work at a mill? Lucky! I got sent back to work in the
        acid-mines for my daily crust of stale bread... which not even the