Re: Promoting Newly Made Plug-ins

  • glts
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Jacky Alciné <jackyalcine@...> wrote:
      > Hey, is it a good practice™ to promote your plug-ins in these mailing lists? I
      > have one I’ve been working on [1], but I don’t want to spam you guys.
      >
      > [1]: http://jalcine.me/weblog/introducing-cmake-for-vim/

      vim_dev is for discussing Vim development. This is not the place for
      plugin announcements.

      vim_use is for general Vim discussion, and announcing new plugins or
      important plugin updates there is fairly common, so unless you intend to
      "spam" quite literally, I think you will be welcome there :)

      (I should mention that I don't speak with authority here.)

      Best,