Re: [RFC] Script line numbers in error messages

  • Axel Bender
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27 1:21 AM
      I'd also like this same feature when it comes to debugging:

      e.g.

      function Rename..<SNR>1_DoArea..S_Rename..<SNR>1_AnalyzeLine
      line 17: ...

      is less easy to read than (e.g.)

      function Rename..<SNR>1_DoArea..S_Rename..<SNR>1_AnalyzeLine
      line 173 (AnalyzeLine 17): ...

    • ZyX
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27 7:10 AM
        On Friday, September 27, 2013 12:21:49 PM UTC+4, Axel Bender wrote:
        > I'd also like this same feature when it comes to debugging:
        >
        > e.g.
        >
        > function Rename..<SNR>1_DoArea..S_Rename..<SNR>1_AnalyzeLine
        > line 17: ...
        >
        > is less easy to read than (e.g.)
        >
        > function Rename..<SNR>1_DoArea..S_Rename..<SNR>1_AnalyzeLine
        > line 173 (AnalyzeLine 17): ...

        This variant is missing script name.