Re: Trailing whitespace left at end of comment lines that wrap in the PHP filetype

  • Nikolay Pavlov
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2013

      There is a mirror for all scripts on github. It is populated automatically from www.vim.org contents.

      > HTH,
      > David
      >
      > --
      > --
      >
      > ---

    • Duncan de Wet
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 18, 2013
        On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 09:23:29AM -0400, David Fishburn wrote:
        > On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Duncan de Wet <duncandewet@...>wrote:

        > > > Is this not the right place to contact the maintainer of that file?

        > > Never mind, I have found the Github page for that filetype so have done a
        > > pull
        > > request there.
        > >

        > Typically the Vim files have contact information at the top of them.
        > That is the way the maintainer should be contacted, not everyone subscribes
        > to vim_use or vim_dev.
        >
        > I have seen my plugins on github and I have no idea how they get there.
        > So, if you did a "pull request" on github for any of my plugins, that would
        > certainly not make it to me.

        (Sorry for the previous empty email, I'm still trying to figure out mutt.

        In this case the github URL I did find from the file, so I know it was the file
        maintainer's repository.

        He did accept my pull request so the fix to this bug will get to vim soon I
        guess.