Fix to Apache Syntax File

  • Aaron Peschel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2013
      Fix is to runtime/syntax/apache.vim provided with vim. The current syntax file does not handle escaped quotes correctly.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2013
        Aaron Peschel wrote:

        > Fix is to runtime/syntax/apache.vim provided with vim. The current
        > syntax file does not handle escaped quotes correctly.

        Did you try contacting the maintainer, David Necas?

        205. You're constantly yelling at your spouse, family, roommate, whatever,
        for using the phone for stupid things...like talking.

      • Aaron Peschel
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2013
          My apologies for skipping the maintainer. I will reach out to him directly.