Re: Patch 7.4.016

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013
      Hi Bram,

      2013/08/31 Sat 0:29:32 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Patch 7.4.016
      > Problem: MS-Windows: File name completion doesn't work properly with
      > Chinese characters. (Yue Wu)
      > Solution: Add fname_casew(). (Ken Takata)
      > Files: src/os_win32.c

      This patch (7.4.016) is not a fix for the problem reported by Yue Wu.
      A fix for this problem is attached in the following message:
      https://groups.google.com/d/msg/vim_dev/4nnm2-JIULw/DWWXHfyoDU4J
      FYI, I could also reproduce the problem on Linux.

      7.4.016 comes from fix-utf8-fname_case.patch in the following message:
      https://groups.google.com/d/msg/vim_dev/UsAv0LIIEug/Ux4KcVC9dWsJ
      This fixes a problem with correcting a case (upper/lower) of a filename
      when opening a file.

      Regards,
      Ken Takata