OT: blacklisting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      > This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
      >
      > Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
      > The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
      > each recipient was rejected.
      >
      > Recipient: <charles.e.campbell@...>
      > Reason: Service unavailable; Client host [62.179.121.38] blocked using bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?62.179.121.38

      Once in a while I cannot send a message because of a blacklisting
      mechanism, as in the quote above (just an example, not caused by
      Charles!). Please, remove this, it blocks messages for no good reason.
      My provider has more than a million customers, it's impossible to avoid
      sending spam. And for me I can't solve the problem, it's a DOS effect.
      In this case Spamcop even refuses delisting, because of some broken
      rules they have.

      Spam filtering has to be done in another way that doesn't block innocent
      users.

      110. You actually volunteer to become your employer's webmaster.