[patch] add digraph() function

  • Christian Brabandt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013
      Bram,
      this patch adds a digraph function. This allows plugin writers to
      generate needed digraphs easily and one does not need such a crude
      workaround anymore:

      :exe ":norm! :let x = '\<C-k>a:'\<cr>"

      regards,
      Christian

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2013
        On Do, 22 Aug 2013, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

        > Christian Brabandt wrote:
        >
        > > Bram,
        > > this patch adds a digraph function. This allows plugin writers to
        > > generate needed digraphs easily and one does not need such a crude
        > > workaround anymore:
        > >
        > > :exe ":norm! :let x = '\<C-k>a:'\<cr>"
        >
        > Thanks, I'll add it in the todo list.

        Hm, something was missing. Here is an updated patch.

        regards,
        Christian
        --
        Der Wirt ist stets aufrichtiger als der Gast.
        -- Jean Paul