autocmd wrong example

  • Dimitar DIMITROV
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
      Hi,

      I was reading :h40.3 and tried the example from line 446. That never worked because
      FileWritePre is irrelevant and
      BufWritePre should be used

      Cheers

      Dimitar

      ---
      GPG Key: 2048R/160C6FA8 2012-10-11 Dimitar Dimitrov (kurkale6ka) <mitkofr@...>

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
        Dimitar Dimitrov wrote:

        > I was reading :h40.3 and tried the example from line 446. That never
        > worked because
        > FileWritePre is irrelevant and
        > BufWritePre should be used

        Right. Strange that nobody noticed before. I suspect this example
        comes from the book.

        50. The last girl you picked up was only a jpeg.