Re: Issue 156 in vim: Vim exits with error "ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 6769, errno = 32"

  • vim@...
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
      Comment #3 on issue 156 by dominiqu...@...: Vim exits with error "ICE
      default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 6769, errno = 32"

      The error also happens when using options -u NONE --noplugin:

      $ for i in $(seq 1 60); do echo foo; sleep 1; done | vim -u NONE --noplugin
      -
      ... wait ~ 1 minute...
      "-stdin-" 60 lines, 240 charactersICE default IO error handler doing an
      exit(), pid = 3477, errno = 32

      errno = 32 means EPIPE (broken pipe).

      Besides happening on xubuntu-12.10, I can also reproduce it on another
      machine which uses xubuntu-12.04.2, vim-7.4a.39 BETA.

      But I cannot reproduce it on an older machine: ubuntu-10.10, vim-7.4a.39
      BETA.

      issue notifications to this address.